Sand Casting TOPICN
Advantages of Sand Casting
Almost any ferrous and non-ferrous metals can be cast by sand casting
Parts can vary greatly in size, weight and shape. Weight can be from ounces to hundreds of tons
The cost of tools is low compared to other process
Small quantity or large quantity
Relative low cost for high volume parts
What Is Sand Casting?
Sand casting, also known as sand molded casting, is a process that uses non-reusable sand molds to form metal castings. This is a common production method for a wide range of metal parts from a few ounces to a few tons. Sand casting is not only versatile in terms of its product size, but it can also make very complicated or detailed castings and can cast almost any metal alloy.
Bracket: Applied to hang the radiant tube of heavy plate heat treatment furnace.
Elbow of radiant tube: elbows of W type or U type radiant tubes
Material: ZG40Cr25Ni20Si2,ZG40Ni35Cr25Nb, ZG45Ni48Cr28W5Si.
Sliding block: hot rolled slab stepping walking furnace, welded above the water beam to support the heat-resistant slab sliding.
Tuopu Industry(Jiangsu) Co., Ltd.
TOPICN was established in 1998, governs two full-owned subsidiaries, two domestic offices and one overseas office, manufacturing site more than 130 thousand m2, staff 486. For years, TOPICN has devoted itself to supply first-level EPC service of fired heater for petrochemical, coal chemical and fine chemicals industries, used in CDU & VDU, CCRU, hydrocracker, diesel hydrofining unit, hydrogen generation unit. TOPICN has supplied EPC service and core products to SINOPEC, CNPC, CNOOC, SINOCHEM, Ministry of ordnance industry, local refineries and overseas market, enjoying wide good reputation. The products include different types of fired heater, steam reforming furnace, ethylene cracking furnace, DRI reformer tube and other centrifugal casting tube, pressure vessel and heat resistant casting.
- Company Name: Tuopu Industry(Jiangsu) Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Pu Jie
- Product/Service: Fired Heater , Reformer Tube , Catalyst Tube , Convection Section , Centrifugal Casting Furnace Tube , Pressure Vessel
- Capital (Million US $): $18.80 Million
- Year Established: 1998
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 11% - 20%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 11 -20 People
- No. of QC Staff: 21 -30 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): Above 100,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.20, Fuyang Road., Jingiang City, Jiangsu Province
- Contact Person: Ms. Liu Li
- Tel: 86-523-84982279
Premium Related Products